Residential Support Worker - Leicester
|Job Title:||Residential Support Worker - Leicester|
|Salary:||£14.64 - 14.64 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Residential Support Worker – Leicester
Are you a passionate, dedicated Chidren's Residential Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Residential Support Worker to work in Leicester.
To work within the agreed function of the Young People's Residential Homes and as a member of a team. To provide care, guidance and support to the young people and in appropriate cases, to work with their families or carers.
Pay Rates: £14.64 per hour
Residential Support Worker job role: (Full Job Description Available)
- Manage challenging and violent behaviours safely and in a way that protects and maintains the rights of young people, the post holder and their colleagues.
- Maintain accurate and up to date (including electronic) case records and to provide written and verbal reports within the Department or to other agencies as required.
- Work jointly with other individuals, agencies and community resources to provide an effective and holistic approach to young people and their families.
- To provide a service which takes into account the young person’s: a) cultural, racial, linguistic background, sexual orientation, religious persuasion, gender, disability, age and understanding. b) legal status. c) views and wishes, as well as those of their families and other people of importance to them.
- To encourage young people to achieve maximum independence.
- Knowledge of legislation, e.g. Children Act 1989 and 2004, Care Standards Act 2000, Children Homes Regulations & Quality Standards 2015, safeguarding policies & procedures.
- Substantial experience of working with individuals with low self-esteem and challenging behaviours.
- Experience of providing a service to young people that takes into account their different and individual needs, including personal care.
- Experience of report writing and maintaining accurate records.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Enhanced Child DBS registered to the update service.
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Children's Residential Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available