Residential Worker - Wakefield
|Job Title:||Residential Worker - Wakefield|
|Salary:||£16.50 - 16.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Residential Childcare Worker - Wakefield
Are you a passionate, dedicated Childcare Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Residential Childcare Worker to join a team based in Hemsworth, Wakefield.
Pay Rates: £16.50 per hour
Duration: 3 months initially
Childcare Worker role: Full JD Available
- To promote the development of children and young people.
- To provide emotional, physical and material care to meet their needs.
- To participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of individual children’s care plans.
- Maintain up to date records and attend meetings/ reviews.
- Build trusting relationships with the children and families and understand their challenge/ risk assessments.
- Build strong working relationships with other professionals.
- Promote positive behaviour.
- Administer medication.
- To contribute to the maintenance of the Children’s Homes Regulations and Quality Standards and support any inspections by the Directorate or OFSTED.
- Staff must be aware and adhere to the provision of the Health and Safety at Work Act and ensure their own safety and the safety of the children and young people and visitors.
- Recent experience working with vulnerable children and their families
- Experience overcoming barriers and engaging ‘hard to reach’ individuals, parents, young people and children
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced Child and Adult DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Childcare Worker friends or colleagues.
If you are a Childcare Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available