|£20.32 - 20.32 per hour
|over 1 year ago
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive. You will be working based in Neasden.
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Pay rate - £20.32ph Umbrella - £150 per exchange, £50 per completion
- Manage a high volume sales programme of new build Multi Tenure. Deliver sales performance to targets (individual and team) to ensure reservations achieved from plan.
- Work with the development teams to appraise opportunities for new schemes. Visit sites, carry out market research and compile sales risk appraisal reports. Attend site meetings to track site progress towards timely sales launches.
- Close liaison with the marketing team, sales progression team, independent mortgage advisors, solicitors, service charge team and housing management on all sales-related matters.
- Close management of sales leads ensuing high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customers are assessed for eligibility and affordability in line with Homes England’s and the GLA’s Capital Funding Guide/s and all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Lead on the organisation of sales launches and attend Home Shows promoting Shared Ownership to customers.
- Timely reporting of performance KPIs, ensuring 100% data accuracy.
- Ensure sales suites and show homes are maintained to ensure presentation is kept to high standards.
- Manage Sales Agents, where instructed
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available