School Caretaker / Site Assistant - Barnet, London
|Job Title:||School Caretaker / Site Assistant - Barnet, London|
|Salary:||£10 - 13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
Position: Site Assistant
Contract: Temp to Perm
Line Manager: Facilities Manager
Contracted Hours: 37.5 per week, 52 weeks per year
Shift patterns: 3 Weekdays, which may include morning shift; 630AM to 2.30PM or late shift; 2.30PM to 10.30PM Saturday and Sunday; 8AM to 4.00 PM
All support staff roles are integral to The Totteridge Academy’s pivotal principle of ‘kaizen’: the process of continuously striving for improvement so as to better the life chances of every single child in our care.
- To take joint responsibility for all aspects of site management including a wide range of duties and responsibilities connected with the fabric and grounds of the school. This includes security, cleanliness, porterage, routine maintenance and refurbishment, minor repairs on suggested improvements to the general Academy environment.
- To support the facilities team in achieving their tasks
- To develop and maintain a profitable commercial events and lettings business.
- To present a high standard of personal appearance in accordance with the Academy’s ethos and values.
- To be familiar with, and adhere to, relevant parts of the Academy’s Health and Safety policy
- To follow Protection, Safeguarding, Security, Confidentiality and Data Protection (GDPR), reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
- To play a full part in the life of the Academy community, to support its distinctive mission and ethos and to encourage staff and students to follow this example.
- To use the Academy’s email system and internal systems to communicate and keep abreast of key information.
- To communicate effectively with students, staff and parents as appropriate.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £14 - 16 per hour
Salary: £16 per hour
Salary: £12.15 - 14.90 per hour
Salary: £16.50 - 16.50 per hour
Air Conditioning Engineer
Salary: £18.27 - 23.14 per hour
Painter and Decorator
Salary: £18.00 - 21.31 per hour
Multi Trade Operative
Salary: £21.38 - 21.38 per hour
Salary: £16.50 - 19.00 per hour
Electrical maintenance engineer
Salary: £17 - 22 per hour
Salary: £17.31 - 21.91 per hour