SEND Key Worker - Education - Merton
|Job Title:||SEND Key Worker - Education - Merton|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
SEND Key Worker – Education - Merton
Are you a passionate, dedicated SEND Key Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a SEND Key Worker to work in Children, Schools and Families department in the Merton Area.
Pay Rates: £17.10 - £21.29 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
About the Job of SEND Key Worker: (Full Job Description Available)
As a member of the My Futures team to be responsible for a key work caseload of young people in the age range of 14 to 19, with a priority on SEND young people, referred to the project mainly from the secondary schools, SEN team, the MASH team and other agencies and services.
Supporting SEND young people at risk of becoming NEET or NEET back into ETE placements.
To provide an appropriate case work response to the needs of these young people through the methods of one to one work, group work, activity provision, introduction to activities and services, residential and outings, home visits, work with the family or carers and in partnership with other services.
Advocate for young people with disabilities.
Work closely with YOT, SEND, & LAC teams to support shared cases around SEND young people.
- Good understanding and knowledge of adolescence, young people’s issues and needs.
- Good knowledge of the code of practice for SEND needs.
- Ability to carry out a needs assessment of young people in need, compile an action plan and evidence outcomes.
- High level of Ability to work in partnership with colleagues from other agencies, schools, colleges, training providers and community organisations.
- Ability to communicate with SEND young people effectively.
- Qualification in youth work or related discipline to a minimum of level 4 or be working towards and a wide range of short courses relevant to the role.
- Substantial experience of working intensively with young people in need on a one to one basis and with their peers, family and school/college or training provider.
- Organizing successful projects and activities for young people.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Leaving Care Support Worker - Bolton
Salary: £21.21 - 21.21 per hour
Team Leader - Young People Leaving Care - East London
Salary: £33k per year
Personal Advisor - Family Services - Barnet
Salary: £26.50 - 26.50 per hour
Leaving Care Specialist (Personal Advisor) - Bradford
Salary: £15.80 - 19.09 per hour
Personal Advisor - Children and Adults Service - Southwark
Salary: £25.40 - 25.40 per hour