|Job Title:||Senior Physiotherapist|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Fisher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Would you like to work in a fast-paced service as part of friendly team to support people being discharged from hospital? Our client have established a Discharge to Assess Team to support effective and responsive discharges for people and support them to be independent in their home. It is a relatively new team which is evolving, and we are looking for an experienced physiotherapist who can be a part of the journey. We offer the ability to work from home, work autonomously, but as part of an integrated service and you will benefit from any training on offer.
You would be providing specialist input into meeting the needs of people with disabilities with a view to promoting their independence by offering Physiotherapy advice /techniques, equipment, adaptations, and support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To provide specialist needs assessment for people with disabilities.
- To formulate individual person-centred care/support plans that promotes independence by offering physiotherapy advice, techniques, equipment, adaptations, and support.
- To provide specialist advice and support to service users, carers and care providers on the nature, impact and management of disability offering formalised training where appropriate.
- To input/advise/recommend major complex adaptations schemes, liaising with housing services as necessary.
- To train staff and informal carers on the use of equipment as necessary to ensure safe procedures and care. Also, to provide recommendations to other health professionals and supporting agencies, to meet the needs of service users, to ensure appropriate service provision.
- To work as part of the Integrated multi-disciplinary team and be responsible for the management of a clinical caseload of service users with complex and/or physiotherapy needs.
- To maintain appropriate, adequate records of assessment including risk and other service user contact.
- To offer a duty service with other team members on a rota basis.
- To assist the Team Manager in managing and prioritising the work of the team
- To assist the Team Manager in the day-to-day management of the service.
- To assist the Team Manager with effective use of resources and controls on budgets.
- To assist the Team Manager with clinical supervision of the Disability Officers/ Community Assessment Officers.
- Diploma/ degree in Physiotherapy .
- Health Professions Council registration.
- Minimum of two years post qualification experience.
- Must be willing to undertake appropriate training and development in order to meet the requirements of the post.
- Enhanced DBS.
- Driving license and access to car.
- Appropriate formal qualification in moving and handling.
- Experience of working in a community setting
- Experience of working in elderly mental health arenas
- Supervisory or management qualification
- Demonstrate knowledge of disability and the effect on people’s lives.
- Ability to assess individuals’ needs and formulate care plans making recommendations regarding appropriate techniques/ equipment / adaptations/support.
- Ability to assess risk to individuals and to carers (formal and informal) and implement appropriate ways of managing risk.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing. Demonstrate the ability to maintain unambiguous and legible record keeping.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies, please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available