Senior Practitioner - Adult Social Care
|Senior Practitioner - Adult Social Care
|£38.41 - 38.41 per hour
|about 3 years ago
We are currently looking for a Senior Practitioner - Adult Social Care. You will be working in Gloucestershire for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £38.41ph
- Under the supervision of a Team Manager, as one of a number of Senior Practitioners the post holder will provide support and supervision to Social Work or Occupational Therapy staff, and other associated staff in relation to social care assessments, support plans and safeguarding, practice and decision making.
- The post holder will also assist the Team Manager in the day to day management of the team including prioritisation and allocation of work. On occasion you may be required to deputise for the Team Manager, with support from other Team Managers.
- You will have a key role in ensuring agreed performance and quality standards are achieved across the team and in ensuring working practices meet statutory and local requirements that optimise outcomes for service users. You may also be required to chairing strategy and review meetings.
- To supervise and/or assist in the management and motivation of a team of staff, giving guidance, advice and feedback as appropriate
- Using specialist knowledge and expertise to provide a high level of support and supervision, proving advice and guidance to colleagues ensuring case work decisions are made in accordance with agreed procedures and professional standards
- Take a lead in a specialist area of work or service or service development. Undertake specialist or complex casework where appropriate
- Contribute to the development of services, the meeting of targets and the identification and facilitation of changes of direction ensuring that work is delivered on schedule
- Work in partnership across the sectors to deliver services, give advice and support to internal and external service providers. This will ensure that information and good practice is shared and that communication is effective.
- Within the relevant service area ensure that cases are managed within accordance with the Safeguarding procedures for vulnerable people
- Ensure records are kept in accordance with professional standards and prepare and present reports on cases and issues
- Contribute to the determination of budgets and the allocation of funds. If relevant: contribute to commissioning.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available