Senior Social Worker - MASH - Sheffield
|Senior Social Worker - MASH - Sheffield
|£35 per hour
|about 4 years ago
Senior Social Worker - MASH – Sheffield
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a MASH team based within Sheffield.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- As a Social Worker in the MASH team you could be involved in case discussions with various professionals including; police, health and politicians, decision making at a critical early point.
- The team is based in a co-located unit at Cardiff Bay Police Station with partner agencies engaged in the Safeguarding agenda.
- The work involves timely risk assessment of contacts / referrals to the MASH and the early identification of those at risk including multi agency strategy discussions for decision making and safeguarding actions.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent
- Experience of an Assessment Team
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £35ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available