Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding - Staffordshire
|Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding - Staffordshire
|£32.34 - 32.34 per hour
|about 4 years ago
Senior Social Worker | Children's Safeguarding & Assessment Team | Staffordshire
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Children's Safeguarding & Assessment Team based in Staffordshire. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Children's Safeguarding & Assessment Team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Children’s Safeguarding
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- An enhanced DBS
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £32.34 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Ben S on 0208 911 1085.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available