Service Manager - Children with Disabilities Team
|Job Title:||Service Manager - Children with Disabilities Team|
|Salary:||£350 - 450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for Service Manager - Children with Disabilities Team to work with one of our clients based in Bradford. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Day rate up to £450 per day
To be responsible for the effective leadership and management of children’s complex health and disability team and residential respite provision within BMDC and ensuring that the provision achieves good outcomes for vulnerable children and also contributing to good outcomes for children in need of protection and/or looked after young people.Ensure robust safeguarding practices and policies are in place and fully implemented, and will provide visible leadership to a service that champions high quality provision and seeks to continuously improve outcomes to the most vulnerable young people in the community.
- To ensure that assessments, plans, interventions and reviews (APIR) processes are timely, well planned, child focused and follow the appropriate statutory and decision making framework.
- Investigate and make recommendations to senior management concerning matters of staff conduct and professional responsibilities.
- Provide direct line management and have supervisory responsibility to up to 8 front line managers and promote their professional development.
- Promote participation and the child’s voice as part of your leadership of the CCHDT & Residential Respite service putting child focussed decision making at the centre of your practice.
- Build and sustain effective working partnerships across statutory services and the VCS to promote joined up, and effective responses to children and families.
- You will be jointly responsible for the recruitment and selection of the workforce required to effectively run this service area ensuring that safe and appropriate recruitment processes are followed.
- Provide strong leadership to the service area working alongside your colleagues to develop effective communication and to ensure continued service development.
- Ensure that the service area is subject to effective financial management and works to a budget.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available