|Job Title:||Sessional Tutor|
|Salary:||£25 - 28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Sessional Tutor to work with one of our clients based in Slough. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
08:00 am - 17:00 pm
Pay rates between £25 - £28ph
- To plan, prepare and deliver high quality learning opportunities in response to identified need providing course information and advice on entry and for progression.
- To provide timely learner feedback on progress and achievement.
- To ensure a safe inclusive learning environment.
- To help set and achieve ambitious and challenging targets demonstrating commitment to excellence and inclusion
- Contribute to information & advice sessions, interview potential students and conduct initial and diagnostic assessments.
- Undertake course planning in consultation with the Assistant Principal and Curriculum Manager, including submission of scheme(s) of work and lesson plans.
- Establish a purposeful learning environment in which diversity is valued and learners feel safe and confident.
- Set challenging teaching and learning objectives that are relevant to the course and needs of learners.
- Manage the learning process effectively, guiding and supporting learners differentiating teaching to meet the needs and interests of learners.
- Agree individual learning plans with learners including course and personal targets.
- Develop resources to support both classroom based and independent out of classroom learning making use of digital technology and the VLE.
- Plan additional support for learners liaising with the Learning Support Adviser, as necessary
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available