SGO Contact Coordinator and Family Support - Lambeth
|Job Title:||SGO Contact Coordinator and Family Support - Lambeth|
|Salary:||£16.78 - 21.20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
SGO Contact Coordinator and Family Support – Lambeth
Are you a passionate, dedicated SGO Contact Coordinator and Family Support looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a SGO Contact Coordinator and Family Support to work Children Services in Lambeth.
Pay Rates: £16.78 - £21.20per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Responsibilities: (Full Job Description Available)
- To attend meetings between Special Guardians and birth family members to explain contact arrangements and provide the link for birth family members under statutory obligations.
- Responsible for maintaining case management systems. To maintain case files in good order, ensuring that filing and recording is kept up to date.
- To take the lead in developing, supporting and facilitating support groups for Special Guardians.
- Responsible for working with outside agencies to ensure all parties involved in the exchanges have fair and equal access to the service, particularly maintaining links with agencies working with birth families.
- Further education to the level of e.g. NVQ, B-TEC or equivalent in a relevant field
- Relevant Experience to the Role.
- Be able to demonstrate good understanding of Fostering minimum Standards, Fostering Legislation, and safeguarding and SGO Legislation.
- Experience in Children's services and foster care delivery.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available