Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Enfield
|Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Enfield
|£30 per hour
|over 3 years ago
Social Worker – Adults Mental Health – Enfield Council
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within an Adult’s Mental Health Team based within Enfield.
To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within an Adults Mental Health Team.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
Assessing levels of risk.
Carrying out assessments
To assess the needs of people with acute, complex, or enduring Mental Health problems and the needs of their carers.
Together with the service users and carers, formulate and implement care plans appropriate to their needs
Working in line with the mental capacity act
You Must Be
Eligible to work in the UK
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Pay rate is £30 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on 0208 514 9137 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available