Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Manchester
|Job Title:||Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Manchester|
|Salary:||£30 - 35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
Social Worker – Court Team – Manchester
We require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Children’s Court Team based within Manchester. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within a Court Team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The post holder will be responsible for building effective professional relationships with children and families that enables full participation in assessment, and care planning based upon best evidence which addresses risk in all its forms.
- The post holder will take account of child development theories and new learning to inform their practice and shape their assessment and analysis of risk and care planning, taking into account that each child is unique within developmental norms.
- The post holder will assess the influence and impact of cultural and social factors on the child’s development including key factors such as parenting styles, and the child’s resilience/uncertainty to change and loss.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is up to £30-35per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available