Support Worker - Adults - West London
|Job Title:||Support Worker - Adults - West London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Support Worker- Adults With Disabilities & Complex Health Needs- West London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Support Workers to work in a Day Service based in West London working with Adults With Disabilities & Complex Health Needs.
Pay Rates: £10.00 - £11.62 Per Hour
What the roles of a Support Worker Involves- Job Description Provided
- To provide safe and stimulating direct support to adults with disabilities and complex health needs, in a range of settings including Options Day Service, Short Breaks, in the community.
- To engage and assist Resident to learn and develop their interests, skills and independence.
- To provide personal care and support to individual Residents per care plans, risk assessments and any other relevant individual plans
- To be involved in the planning of and delivery of care, sessions and the service as required for us to be graded as outstanding by CQC
- To ensure Resident welfare is paramount, and that protocols are adhered to at all times by working within the parameters of safeguarding Adults, risk assessment, health and safety and other legislation relevant to the setting
- You will be providing support to Residents with Learning Disabilities in an Educational, Health, and Well-being Hub.
- Providing quality care for vulnerable Residents, in the Service, and in the Community.
As a Sessional worker you will not be employed under a contract of employment. As a worker you will be paid for undertaking work or a service on the basis of an agreed range of hours to be worked. This has to be within a specified period or on an ad hoc arrangement to meet varying needs, and flexibility. A sessional contract is for a variable number of hours, and the hours for this work will fluctuate
Skills and Experience:
- You will need least 6 months experience working Adults with Autism
- You must have an NVQ Level 3 in health & Social Care
- Experience or the ability to demonstrate the competence to carry out of the job.
- Possession of, or the ability to demonstrate the capability to gain, relevant certificates of competence or equivalent where applicable.
- The ability to work without close supervision.
- Must be Double Vaccinated
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Support Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available