Team Manager - IRO - Bolton
|Job Title:||Team Manager - IRO - Bolton|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
Team Manager – Independent Reviewing Officer – Bolton
We require an experienced Team Manager to work within an IRO Team based within Bolton.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Able to lead, participate, facilitate and take part in meetings
- Extensive knowledge of child abuse in its forms, causes and implications for children
- Ability to manage, develop and enhance the performance of teams and individuals and to delegate work to others and respond to poor performances.
- Proven ability to implement, and monitor compliance with, quality assurance systems and carry out quality audits
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is up to £40+ per hour depending on experience.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available