|£19 - 24 per hour
|about 1 month ago
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Tenancy Specialist assist our housing association client based in Islington.
The Tenancy Specialist will be required to:
- provide high level expertise on Tenancy Fraud, Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB), Domestic Abuse and legal action for tenancy enforcement
- be responsible for case management and will work closely with field based Neighbourhood Response Officers to ensure effective investigation of cases and that the most appropriate, cost effective and proportionate action is taken.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Managing all tenancy fraud, sub-letting and Right To Buy (RTB) fraud cases across the region, including conducting investigations or tasking colleagues to investigate locally.
- The effective case management of anti-social behaviour cases, directing and supporting colleagues with investigations and enforcement action.
- Deciding on the most appropriate action against those who commit tenancy fraud or perpetrate anti-social behaviour and the most appropriate support for victims.
- Preparing legal files and managing legal action cases for tenancy enforcement and fraud. Working with solicitors, process servers and bailiffs.
- Represent Clarion HA at court for tenancy fraud, ASB and other (non arrears) tenancy related legal cases such as legal disrepair as required.
- Managing complex tenancy management cases referred from Customer Support e.g. complex successions, complex end of tenancy reviews etc.
- Liaising with and assisting the Police and other partners to acquire evidence that can be used to identify fraud and/or criminal proceedings. This may include interviews at the Police station and /or on surveillance operations to ensure a co-ordinated response.
- Liaising with internal and external agencies such as Women’s Aid, NFI, local authorities, mediation, solicitors or support services.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Essential your CV confirms experience in Anti social Behaviour (ASB)
- An excellent understanding of anti-social behaviour and/or tenancy fraud
- Excellent knowledge of relevant legislation in respect to tenancy management, fraud, ASB and legal disrepair
- Experience of investigative interviewing, ideally for fraud and/or ASB.
- Good investigative, intelligence gathering and problem solving skills.
- Positive mindset with a focus on solutions.
- Able to weigh up different views, exercise good judgement and make decisions.
- Confident and able to challenge in a positive and constructive manner.
- Resilient and adaptable.
- Excellent communicator, able to adapt approach to the audience.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies, please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tenancy Management Support Officer
Salary: £12.85 - 12.85 per hour
Outreach Housing Assistant.
Salary: £11.00 - 13.85 per hour
Housing Services Officer
Salary: £16 - 20 per hour
Service Charge Analyst
Salary: £36k - 37k per year
Homeless Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.98 per hour