Y.O.T Worker - Youth Offending Service - Cardiff
|Job Title:||Y.O.T Worker - Youth Offending Service - Cardiff|
|Salary:||£25.00 - 31.15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Y.O.T Worker – Youth Offending Service – Cardiff
Are you a passionate, dedicated Y.O.T Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Y.O.T Worker to work in Youth Offending Service in Cardiff.
To promote restorative justice values: communication, voluntary involvement and empowerment of participants including parents, families and the community.
Pay Rates: £25.00 - £31.15 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Responsibilities of a Y.O.T Worker: (Full Job Description Available)
- To provide written reports for the Youth and Crown Courts in line with national and local standards, based on the outcomes of the ASSET and other assessment tools.
- To attend Court as required.
- To supervise young people placed on community or custodial disposals in line with national and local standards offering a range of interventions aimed at addressing and reducing offending behaviour, including restorative processes.
- To maintain accurate and timely case recording of all interventions on the ChildView database and assist with additional monitoring and evaluation exercises as required.
- In possession of recognised professional Social Work or Probation Qualification.
- A thorough understanding of the Criminal Justice System as it affects children and young people (aged 10 – 17) who offend.
- Knowledge of the Criminal Justice Systems processes and relevant legislation.
- Assess children and young people’s offending behaviour and prepare proposals for interventions.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available