Youth Engagement Worker
|Job Title:||Youth Engagement Worker|
|Salary:||£13 - 22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Fisher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Youth Engagement Worker to support our client based in Wandsworth. This position is a temporary role running for one month, it will be Monday to Friday 7.5 hours per day.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Support to ensure the college is a safe and vibrant place to study by working with students to ensure they behave and comply with college expectations.
- Support the social spaces of the college to be a safe and inclusive space for users
- Coordinate and arrange enrichment activities such as student voice, liaising with sports coaches.
- Think about new ideas that may be delivered.
- Compliment the existing team with the above.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Confident and skilled at managing student behaviour, including students from diverse communities and students.
- Enhanced DBS (provided by agency if you don’t currently have one.
- Ability or experience of organising activities.
- Able to facilitate student meetings.
- Experience of identifying behaviours that may present a cause for concern and able to deescalate concerns as appropriate.
- Experience of working with other staff to ensure a holistic approach to reducing barriers to students to ensure they can remain on programme.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available