Youth Justice Practitioner
|Job Title:||Youth Justice Practitioner|
|Salary:||£19 - 24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Youth Justice Practitioner to work with one of our clients based in Hackney. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates between £19 - £24ph
- Completing risk assessments and planning how to manage future risk.
- Preparing pre-sentence reports for the courts, based on risk assessments.
- Coming up with action plans ('interventions') to support young offenders and prevent them from re-offending.
- Making referrals to agencies such as housing or drug and alcohol misuse services to support their welfare needs.
- Agreeing acceptable ways of resolving some offences to benefit the victim or the community (such as mediation or reparation projects).
- Supervising young offenders on court orders, community sentences, and after their release from secure institutions.
- Helping young offenders back into education or to find work or training, and encouraging them to take part in constructive activities.
- Working with young offenders to explore the effect of inappropriate behaviour and attitudes on others, with a view to them taking responsibility for their actions.
- Visiting young people in secure institutions, and making risk assessments and resettlement plans for after their release.
- Working closely with staff from partner organisations such as the police, social services, probation, health services and education.
- Managing a case load, recording case notes and writing reports.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ethan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available