Youth Justice Worker- Enfield
|Youth Justice Worker- Enfield
|£29.11 - 29.11 per hour
|about 1 month ago
Youth Justice Officer - Enfield
Are you a passionate, dedicated Youth Justice Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Youth Justice Officer to join a Youth Justice team based in Enfield.
Umbrella Pay- £29.11 per hour
3 months initially
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, 35 hrs/week
- Engage with young people who offend to help support a change in their behaviours and actions.
- Provide support to prevent reoffending.
- You will work as part of the Youth Justice Service and undertake all duties in relation to transitions young people to probation.
- Prepare intervention plans for young people based on the YOS case management procedure, APIR and Risk and Protective factors.
- Conduct assessments and create comprehensive Pre-Sentence Reports (PSRs) for young offenders involved in the criminal justice system.
- Conduct referrals to other agencies like housing or drug and alcohol misuse services.
- Support young people with access to education, training, employment.
- Monitor the progress of young offenders throughout their sentence, providing mentoring and advocacy to help them make positive changes in their lives.
- Engage in outreach activities to prevent youth offending and promote community safety.
- Safeguarding young people and managing risk to the community and victims.
- This post requires monitoring of practice and processes, building in close partnership work and will deliver interventions and plans to ensure a seamless transition to the probation service.
- Relevant degree
- Recent experience working as a Youth Justice Officer
- Ability to identify, assess, and address risks presented by young people
- Ability to manage relationships with young people in a firm and fair way
- Experience building collaborative working relationships with user’s support network and partner agencies
- Good report writing skills
- Enhanced DBS registered to the update service
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are a Youth Justice Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Probation Officer- Youth Justice- Nottingham
Salary: £20 per hour
Youth Justice Service Education Officer - Sheffield
Salary: £23.60 - 23.60 per hour
YOT Practitioner - Bexleyheath
Salary: £26.46 - 26.46 per hour
Support Worker - Leaving Care Team - Salford
Salary: £16.96 - 16.96 per hour