My client is facilities maintenance company which is seeking an Account Director to join their team. As the Account Director you will be supported by Contract Managers and will be directly reporting to the Business Unit Leader delivering operational performance of the portfolio. The portfolio consists of 5 contracts each ranging from £0.5million - £1million.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits and Travel.
• Ensure controls are in place to monitor the management and delivery of the services provided by designated portfolio and regularly review such controls with the portfolio and ensure appropriate action is taken, statutory compliance, H&S inspections and contractual compliance.
• Manage the teams in identifying all the contract requirements in the contract documents and organise the contract teams to deliver them in a timely manner.
• Liaise with the Commercial & Finance Manager on procurement and contract changes within the allocated contract to maximise value for money.
• Ensure over all compliance of all H&S legislation and issues relating to the contract portfolio and compliance with all internal & external audit processes.
• To provide regular and effective feedback to the Business Unit Director on the performance management of the portfolio for all aspects of service delivery, staff management and legal compliance.
• Support the development of the total integrated Business Unit model by managing the team to ensure they are working collaboratively, ensuring client issues are resolved effectively and efficiently
• Drive forward the highest standards of service.
• Maximise financial performance and ensure budgets are managed.
• Must have 2 years minimum in Senior Account Management and 5 years’ experience in Contract Management.
• Must be from a technical background and have a technical qualification.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration.