Accountant - Housing Revenue Account Specialist - Nottingham
|Job Title:||Accountant - Housing Revenue Account Specialist - Nottingham|
|Salary:||£229.98 - 229.98 per day|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Accountant - Housing Revenue Account Specialist – Nottingham (Temp Vacancy)
Salary: £ 229.98 pd
Full-Time (37 hours)
To support managers by meeting the increasing demands for higher standards of financial reporting and control Implement a prudent approach to managing risk without allowing this to blunt Innovation
Provide retrospective reporting to support decision making but effectively engage with and drive future financial planning and strategy.
Implement standard processes, where appropriate, across all areas of our delivery. Ensure an excellent finance service to all areas of NCC’s business
Use and develop IT enablers to improve end-to-end processes and reporting
- To focus on and complete the HRA 30 year Business plan, reviewing and advising on current processes. To then equip the existing team to be able to maintain and update this going forward to ensure compliance with statutory requirements, timescales and standards.
- To maintain the relationship and review processes with Nottingham City Homes and relevant NCC colleagues
- To review current financial processes for the HRA and to recommend process improvements in line with the overall strategic vision of Finance.
- To review and recommend current best practice to ensure effective and efficient management of the HRA.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Portsmouth City Council - Housing Adviser
Salary: £13.21 - 13.21 per hour
Specialist Grants Officer - Wokingham
Salary: £20 per hour
Finance Business Partner - Ormskirk
Salary: £17.53 - 17.53 per hour
Welfare Support Team Support Officer - SHREWSBURY
Salary: £11.50 - 11.50 per hour