Adult Social Care Access Officer - Adult Services - Newham
|Job Title:||Adult Social Care Access Officer - Adult Services - Newham|
|Salary:||£15.53 - 19.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Adult Social Care Access Officer – Adult Services - Newham
The Access Officer in Adults as part of the Access to Social Care Team. This team provides a comprehensive telephony front office single point of contact for all adult social care referrals. To put the Council’s vision of seamless local front office service delivery into practice, by assisting with front office services, providing a wide range of first class services which reflect and meet the needs of the local community.
Pay Rates: £15.53 - £19.00 Per Hour
The role of an Adult Social Care Access Officer: Full JD Available
- Take ownership and responsibility for a wide variety of enquiries received from the public, both over the phone and electronically. This is a challenging but rewarding role where you will make a real difference to our customers.
- Complete Minor Adjustment to Support Plans
- Identify Occupational and Trusted Assessment Intervention
- Refer to Reablement, other services to address needs and build customer resilience
- Provide Information and sign post to community resources
- Have exceptional listening and problem solving skills in order to resolve queries received at first point of contact.
- Excellent customer care standards and maintaining a high quality and professional service.
- Deliver excellent customer care standards and maintaining a high quality and professional service.
- No two days are the same, so you must enjoy working in a varied and busy environment whilst maintaining a high quality and professional service.
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS & barred list check (Adult)
- Must be vaccinated
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available