Adults ICAT team
|Job Title:||Adults ICAT team|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
An exciting opportunity to join our newly established ICAT team covering the Fylde and Wyre area. The initial base for the role will be Blackpool Victoria Hospital
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £20ph
The initial phase of this exciting new service will be a focus upon the home first/home to assess discharge pathway and to identify needs of service users to provide the appropriate support for their ongoing care in line with national guidance. Fylde and Wyre ICAT works closely with the Single Point of Discharge Team (SPOD), in supporting and facilitating discharges from Hospital as well as collaborative working with our local Community Health & Social Care partners to prevent hospital admission. As part of this team you will screen and triage referrals, complete social care assessments, support plans and reviews designed to support the delivery of a coordinated response to individual's needs. The team works in partnership with all internal and external professionals involved in assessment and service provision including Health, police and housing. You will be an integral part of the team working in partnership with Health and Social Care colleagues across the Fylde & Wyre area, serving the citizens of Lancashire. You will need to be someone who can provide professional supervision and oversight to members of the team as well as contribute to the provision of high quality assessments, reviews and support plans for individuals.
- Hold a case load, which is likely to include a higher proportion of complex and contentious cases, which will be negotiated and reviewed via supervision
- Supervise staff and undertake duties as delegated by the Team Manager: (i) Act as a Practice Assessor to student Social Workers working towards stage 2 (have or commitment to work towards Practice Educator qualification) or as a Fieldwork Educator to student Occupational Therapists (ii) Support the Team Manager with management of newly qualified staff through their first year of employment, and the probationary period for all new staff. (iii) Supervise team members Grade 6-8 as required by service area
- Support the Team Manager in the successful running of the team: support with complaints process, promote continuous improvement via case management and case progression meetings as well as updating Oracle as required.
- Allocate work and approve financial agreements up to reasonable offer (depending upon service requirement).
- Chair and co-ordinate a range of meetings specific to service area, offering support or undertaking work around Legal processes (e.g. Court Work, Legal challenges etc.), offer support to case conferences and produce high quality assessments and reports for a range of functions
- Act in a consultative role in relation to complex cases, providing professional advice, support and learning opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of policy, procedural and service development.
- Take on lead roles, and provide learning and support as appropriate.
- Represent the Authority internally and externally at the request of the team manager; negotiating/liaising with Health and other statutory colleagues as required.
- Operate with a higher level of independence and decision making.
- Work with all levels of management as required, to improve practice and implement change.
- To undertake additional duties as deemed appropriate by the team manager.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Practitioner - Adults Safeguarding/MASH Team
Salary: £34.89 - 34.89 per hour
Adults Team Manager - Integrated Community Care Team
Salary: £44.69 - 44.69 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Adults Integrated Discharge Team
Salary: £28.61 - 28.61 per hour
Team Manager - Fostering Team
Salary: £41 per hour
Team Manager - Fostering Team
Salary: £44.86 - 44.86 per hour