Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Wiltshire
|Job Title:||Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Wiltshire|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Larkhill,Wiltshire
Hours per week: 37
- • Must be Registered Nurse (Adult) Level 1 with Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and hold a valid, in date Personal Identification Number (PIN) and not be subject to any restrictions of practice.
- • Must hold current valid medical indemnity insurance.
- • Must be delivering care in line with RCGP/RCN ANP competencies.
- • Must have completed an RCN approved ANP Course, or completed the RCN credentialing process and be able to show evidence of study at Level 7.
- • Must have a valid Non-Medical Prescribing qualification recorded on NMC register and provide evidence of prescribing currency and competence against the Royal Pharmaceutical Society Prescribers Competency Framework.
- • Must have in date Basic Life Support, Anaphylaxis, Automated External Defibrillator, Infection Prevention and Control, and Safeguarding children, young and vulnerable adults to Level 2.
About the Role:
- • Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- • You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- • Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- • Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
If you are interested and would like to know further details about the jobs that we have available, please click apply.
The successful candidate will be contacted by one of our experienced and dedicated consultants, who will assist you through the entire process.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our Efficient Compliance Service and have a choice to use our Dedicated Umbrella Company (who offer indemnity insurance & a loyalty reward scheme).
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Please contact us for this great opportunity by calling Bal Sunner on 0800 988 6307 or email on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANPs) - Ormskirk
Salary: £42 - 49 per hour
Advanced Nurse Practitioners (ANPs) urgently required in Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £42 weekdays & £49 weekends
Registered General Nurse - Care Home- Berkshire
Salary: £20.00 - 24.90 per hour
Registered General Nurse BAND 5- Kings Lynn
Salary: £22.47 - 30.00 per hour