Advanced Practitioner - Children and Young People Services
|Job Title:||Advanced Practitioner - Children and Young People Services|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are currently looking for a Advanced Practitioner - Children and Young People Services to work with one of our clients based in Harrow. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £35ph
- To work systemically with families where there are high levels of risk and complexity, holding some cases as well as co-ordinating the work with social workers to develop outstanding practice
- To be responsible for the casework of up to 4 social workers
- Case responsibility for complex, high risk and high-profile work within the Service.
- Support social workers to be able to apply systems and ecological approaches to their work with families.
- Use expertise to expose social workers to increasingly complex and varied casework, increasing their autonomy as they progress and incorporating systemic and ecological approaches and theoretical bases.
- Together with social workers, work collaboratively within multi-agency networks to promote positive outcomes for children and their families.
- Ensure that social workers adhere to the Borough’s Child protection and PLO procedures.
- Develop and review Personal Development Plans in collaboration with social workers
- Meet with participants at regular intervals to review the Personal Development Plan and monitor progress.
- Ensure that any performance issues are raised with the relevant manager
- To lead and supervise up to four social workers, to agreed national and local standards.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Social Worker - Children and Young People in Care
Salary: Market related
Practice Supervisor - Children's Early Help and Safeguarding Services
Salary: £38 per hour
Children Team Manager - LAC Team
Salary: £39.07 - 39.07 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Children In Care Team
Salary: Market related
Principle Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team
Salary: £40 - 49 per hour