AMHP - Emergency Duty Service - Chelmsford
|Job Title:||AMHP - Emergency Duty Service - Chelmsford|
|Salary:||£39,168 - 42,254 per year|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are currently looking for an experienced AMHP to join the Emergency Duty Team with our client in Essex on a permanent basis.
Working Hours: Full-time
Salary: £39,168 to £42,254 PA
Primary Location: Chelmsford
The Emergency Duty Service responds to statutory emergencies outside of office hours and deals with any Social Care situations raised about children and vulnerable adults which cannot be safely left until the following working day. Our task is to assess people’s needs for social intervention through a process of screening, assessment, and response. Where necessary the Emergency Duty Service will act under the supervision of the Duty Manager to keep service users safe, as well as satisfying the statutory requirements in the relevant legislation.
- Receiving and evaluating referrals and ensuring an appropriate professional response consistent with the Emergency Duty Service Model.
- Undertaking assessments under the Mental Health Act.
- Undertaking risk assessments for children and young people, with reference to Section 47 of the Children Act.
- Giving advice and support to all service users as appropriate.
- Attending Team and other Directorate meetings arranged and where essential, attending court proceedings, case conference and Mental Health Tribunals
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Social Work Degree or equivalent and registered with Social Work England.
- Qualified as an Approved Mental Health Professional under the 1983 Mental Health Act.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an AMHP or within Children’s front line Social Care.
- To have experience of direct work with children and families. Experience of child protection investigation work will be an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of work with vulnerable adults.
- Knowledge of current Community Care practice and multi-agency systems of Assessment and Care Management for Older People and vulnerable adults
A valid UK driving licence and car or the ability to meet the mobility requirements of the role through other means is essential.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9115 and speak to Tiannah, alternatively email Tiannahl@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - Children In Care Team
Salary: £40,597 per year
Team Manager - Assessment & MASH Team
Salary: £50,826 - 56,100 per year
Qualified Social Worker - MASH Team
Salary: £43,419 per year
Qualified Social Worker - Support & Safeguarding Team
Salary: £40,597 per year