Assistant Project Manager - Adult Social Care
|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager - Adult Social Care|
|Salary:||£23.79 - 23.79 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager - Adult Social Care. You will be working in Kensington.
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Pay rate - £23.79ph via umbrella
The role will be expected to support the development and management of performance, reporting and policy within the Adult Social Care department. The role will include:
- Able to interrogate, analyse, interpret and present findings from qualitative and quantitative data (essential)•Able to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels (essential)
- You should be personable, engaging and dynamic, with an eye for detail and an ability to make connections between different subject matters and people easily.
- Reports to the Business Support Manager and to deputise from time to time.
- Able to take complex minutes.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint(essential)
- Able to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal skills and experience of writing concise briefings for a variety of stakeholder groups (essential)
- Knowledge or experience of producing strategies or business plans (essential)
- Working effectively independently and as part of a team (essential)
- Able to interrogate, analyse, interpret and present findings from qualitative and quantitative data (essential)
- Able to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels (essential)
- Competent user of Mosaic (desirable)
- To lead on performance monitoring and present information weekly.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Project Manager
Salary: £48k - 55k per year + 400 per month car
Project Manager - NEC
Salary: £45 - 60 per hour
Salary: £12.67 - 12.67 per hour
Salary: £15 - 16 per hour
Electrical Project Engineer
Salary: £40k - 50k per year