Assistant Team Manager - Adult Social Care
|Job Title:||Assistant Team Manager - Adult Social Care|
|Salary:||£35 - 38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Assistant Team Manager - Adult Social Care to work with our client based in Reading. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
08:30 AM - 17:00 PM
Pay rate paying up to £38 ph
- Provide leadership, motivation and effective reflective supervision and employee performance management (EPM) for practitioners whom you are responsible for, ensuring these are in line with policy and are embedded across the team.
- To deputise for the Operations Manager in their absence in within agreed delegations, including day to day decision making, task allocation and budgetary authorisation.
- Provide a commitment to knowing the community you serve and develop links with key partners and opportunities within it and liaise with local, universal and other services to promote access to them.
- Operate an effective and efficient case management and allocation system in accordance with the professionals’ role, skills and abilities and that take account of priority, risk and need, using the Council’s ICT system.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to team members, including newly qualified practitioners and students to ensure that practice is evidence based, reflects best practice models and is in accordance with current policies, procedures and priorities.
- Role model a high quality social work practice by guiding practitioners to identify and manage risk, be curious and analytical, build strong and effective relationships and produce a high standard of service.
- Promote and embed the effective delivery of strengths based approaches to support planning, maximise the potential of an individual’s strengths and community / family resources.
- Guide and support team members to facilitate choice through the promotion of independence, by applying professionally acquired knowledge and skills and make allocation decisions and judgements in respect of cases about the need for urgent intervention.
- Take direct responsibility for ensuring individual practice is subject to continuous improvement and meets with local and national professional standards, including attending training and professional development events and activities relevant to the role and necessary for HCPC registration.
- To regularly review and understand performance management data for the team and support the Operations Manager to take action where things need improving, and escalate any performance issues in good time.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available