Assistant Team Manager | Fostering Team | Children & Families | Swindon
We require an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work within a Fostering team based within Swindon. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent managerial experience of working within a Fostering team.
The successful Assistant Team Manager will have experience of:
- Supervising all ASW's in accordance with SBC policy
- Ensuring all reports are completed to a high standard and filed/submitted to Panel on time
- Keeping trackers up to date and alerting Team Manager of resource issues
- Managing the complexities of Regulation 24 placements with concurrent SGO assessments
- Ensuring all carers are appropriate supported while under assessment
- Working closely with all stakeholders including social care teams and legal representatives throughout the assessment process
To apply for this the Social Worker must have
* A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
* Be HCPC Registered
* Be eligible to work within the UK
Rate is up to 38ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Social Work is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.
Who Cares? We Do.