Beauty Therapy Lecturer
|Job Title:||Beauty Therapy Lecturer|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Fisher|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Beauty Therapy Lecturer to support our client based in Carshalton.
We are looking for a Beauty Lecturer with experience of teaching up to L4, the following hours will be required:
You would teach, train and assess students on College Beauty programmes within the Curriculum up to and including level 4 courses whilst providing relevant student support. You would also carry out assessment, evaluation and other administrative duties relating to the post, and embed the development of Skills (English, Maths and IT) at levels E3 – L2 in all teaching practice.
This is an on-going position running until April with the possibility to extend.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Act as a tutor and assessor on Beauty courses and other courses for the curriculum as required.
- Co-ordinate course(s) in the Curriculum as required.
- Provide tutorial support for students within the College guidelines on tutoring.
- Take an active role in all aspects of student assessment and accreditation.
- Take part in curriculum planning and product development as required in order to deliver the College’s strategic objectives.
- Take an active role in the marketing, selection and recruitment to College programmes.
- Assist in the planning and monitoring, visiting and assessment of students as required.
- Support students with running a commercial salon.
- Liaise with employers and other external agencies as required.
- Undertake research and to engage in necessary developments to ensure quality delivery.
- To keep up-to-date with QA initiatives and to develop and meet service standards for the area of work.
- To participate in the Professional Development Programme and undertake training as required including all relevant areas of technology.
- To propose any ideas which may help to promote and extend the Group's reputation and efficient running of the Group.
- To work safely, consider the safety of others and work within the guidelines stated in the Group Health and Safety Policy
- To be available to assist in enrolment and other procedures, which may require occasional evening and weekend work.
- Undertake other duties as may be required by the Group Leadership Team or their representatives, in order to ensure the efficient functioning of the Group.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification or a willingness to work towards these qualifications.
- Assessor awards (TDLB D32, 33 or A1 and V1)
- A minimum stage 3 teaching qualification or a willingness to participate in staff development to achieve this qualification.
- The changing agenda for further education and the implications that this has for the delivery and promotion of learning.
- A range of teaching strategies that meet individual learning needs.
- Experience of Teaching/training and assessing in Beauty.
- A demonstrated ability to teach/train/assess and to communicate at a level appropriate to the students and in a way that recognizes their different learning needs and abilities.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's