Bridging Accommodation Support Officer - Esher
|Job Title:||Bridging Accommodation Support Officer - Esher|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Bridging Accommodation Support Officer – Esher (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £18.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
We are now looking for a Support Officer to work at the hotel to provide support to families on day to day matters. This might be helping to make a GP appointment, dealing with a query around benefit claims, or dealing with families moving in or moving out of the hotel and keeping our records up to date. Every day is different and the work we’re doing is invaluable in supporting these families to make a success of their lives in the UK. We are looking for somebody who is organised, skilled in using IT (Microsoft Office), empathetic and committed to providing good customer service. You will need good communication skills and to be a team player and comfortable working in a fast-moving environment.
- As part of a team, to be main point of contact in providing wrap-around support to evacuees at the hotel, to deal with day-to-day requests and enquiries for help and where appropriate to signpost to other agencies or to your management.
- To provide information, advice and guidance to guests– verbally or in writing.
- Where directed, to help with applications and requests for accessing services – e.g. completing school application forms, providing letters to help with opening bank accounts etc.
- To keep our records up to date, e.g. hotel accommodation lists, family support files, timetables of activities and rotas.
- To help with processing of new arrivals (in terms of accessing and registering with services) and departures (including onward referrals)
- To identify and request help with translation / interpretation from colleagues.
- To liaise with partner agencies – such as charities, health and the job centre etc both on individual cases and more general liaison
- To liaise with hotel on booking of rooms and equipment for activities at the hotel and similar activities
- To respond and escalate to issues of concerns, such as safeguarding, by referral to management and following procedures
- As directed, to deal with offers of help from outside agencies and where appropriate, to help co-ordinate delivery of this help, taking account of all factors – such as safeguarding, risk assessments, the actual need for the service etc.
- To assist with communications – e.g. helping organise presentations to the guests, preparation of posters and newsletters and updating of local information guides etc.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Housing Officer - Portsmouth
Salary: £20.00 - 24.94 per hour
Housing Officer - Camden
Salary: £21 per hour
Housing Advice and Homelessness Officer
Salary: Market related
Housing Liaison Officer - Newham
Salary: £20 per hour
PRS Procurement Officer - Romford
Salary: £20 per hour