Building Control Manager
|Job Title:||Building Control Manager|
|Salary:||£25.16 - 25.16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Building Control Manager. You will be working in Coventry for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate - £25.16ph
The main purpose of the role is to lead on and deliver a high-quality Building Control service in such a way as to provide quality customer focused services that contribute to the achievement of the City Council’s vision and objectives for a growing and sustainable city
- To lead on and deliver a high quality Building Control service in such a way as to provide quality customer focused services that contribute to the achievement of the City Council’s vision and objectives for a growing and sustainable city.
- To act as the principal technical advisor and expert on Building Control matters and to be responsible for technical and legal compliance with the Building Acts, Building Regulations and Safety at Sports Grounds Regulations.
- Substantial knowledge of Building Acts and Regulations together with allied legislation relating to Building Control, Approved Inspector Regulations, Public Entertainment licences, Safety at Sports Grounds regulations and policy and Dangerous buildings including Public Health Acts. · Substantial knowledge and understanding of the local government structure and political framework.
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the statutory requirements and good practice in relation to service related matters.
- Substantial knowledge of customer care and the principles of equal opportunities in providing a Building Control function.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's