Building Refurbishment Project Manager
|Job Title:||Building Refurbishment Project Manager|
|Salary:||£20 - 24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Building Refurbishment Project Manager to work with one of our clients based in Basingstoke. You will be working for the council.
Shift Pattern is discussed
Part time (18.5 Hours per week)
Pay rates between £20 - £24ph
- The Council employs around 600 people, based at two main sites; our civic campus and our operational depot. The Council is transforming the way it works with an ambitious Smarter Ways of Working Programme. This role is to provide technical expertise and project management for our building refurbishment project. 1. To lead the Council’s building refurbishment project. 2. To provide technical expertise to senior officers related to the refurbishment of its office accommodation.
- Work with the Smarter Ways of Working Programme Manager to initiate, manage and successfully deliver a variety of projects which form part of the Councils Transformation Programme. These projects are core to the Council's Digital strategic priorities and may be complex and have significant interdependencies.
- In line with the Corporate Programme Management Office (CPMO), develop project planning documentation and budgets to aid effective implementation.
- Ensure that projects are delivered to scope, within budget and to agreed timeframes.
- Lead significant procurement exercises related to building works and refurbishment.
- Lead multiple delivery teams; allocating and monitoring tasks, motivating staff and appraising individual performance.
- Effectively manage and report on project budgets in accordance with the Councils Financial processes and standards.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams of stakeholders from a variety of business areas
- Project Management experience, preferably with CIBSE/IET or equivalent experience of managing a building refurbishment project
- Previous experience of managing refurbishment projects in a transformation environment (>£1M);
- Detailed knowledge of specification building and procurement in the public sector;
- Excellent project management skills including the management of contractors, managing to clear deliverables and managing risk (project management qualification preferred);
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's