|Job Title:||Capital Manager|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Capital Manager. You will be working in Derby.
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £18ph
Responsible for managing the Working Capital for Engineering Services on the Rolls-Royce contract. With a turnover of £23m per annum the role will require strong contract/ billing governance and the ability to influence key stakeholders. This role is responsible for the timely and accurate invoicing of the contract revenue ensuring that all billing opportunities are maximised. The Working Capital Manager will be the business partner for the contract Facility Managers and will be able to challenge understanding and assumptions. This role will also be directly involved in the billing process and credit control to remove the risk of aged debts.
- Manage the Working Capital for the Engineering Services division of the Rolls-Royce contract.
- Ownership and development of all Working Capital reporting.
- Business Partner the Facility Managers to ensure all billing opportunities are maximised.
- Be a contract expert and understand chargeable versus non-chargeable jobs.
- Assist in the production of the Working Capital forecasts with supporting analysis and associated commentaries.
- Raise invoices for small works jobs.
- Manage the aged debt process liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Work closely with the WIP control team.
- The role will require the development of relationships with multiple stakeholders, including senior contract management, operational management and back office teams.
- Provide support to the Head of Finance and Commercial in relation to the business planning cycle, client reporting requests and other financial information.
- Assist in the accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available