Care Assistant - Enfield
|Job Title:||Care Assistant - Enfield|
|Salary:||£8.72 - 15.96 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ethan Leuii|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Care Assistant – Enfield
Under the supervision of nursing/senior care staff, work as part of a team todeliver excellent standards of care to individuals and their families. Care will be carried out in accordance with individual care plans, whilst promotingprivacy and dignity and enhancing independence, rehabilitation and personal choice.
- Achieve the highest possible standards of person centred care by insuring individual needs are met in accordance with company policy. For example assisting with personal hygiene, bathing, dressing and toileting.
- Assist with resident mobility, changes in position (including pressure relief) using approved, safe techniques and equipment.
- Communicate clearly with residents; taking into account individual needs and ability, ensuring residents wear/use hearing aids, spectacles and other communication aids appropriately.
- Accurately record and communicate key observations, findings andmessages appropriately, whilst respecting client confidentiality e.g.weight, food and fluid intake, telephone messages.
- Assist with the orientation, admission and discharge of residents, handling personal property appropriately.
- Ensure a safe and clean environment at all times; cleaning equipment, disposing of waste safely, following contamination control procedures andany other task as required.
- Ensure any necessary training is completed as required and maintain a working knowledge of all relevant policies and guidelines which impact on the role.
- Act as Support Person and chaperone to designated residents; obtaining a sound knowledge of the Resident’s life history, routines, personality and physical health.
- Introduce and assist with activities which reflect the individual choices and interests of the residents in our care; striving to achieve the highest possible quality of life for residents and their families.
- Establish and implement factors which influence the well being of the resident and the way in which they would choose to receive their care and support; including acting as advocate for the resident, ensuring that any concerns are passed on to the Senior Carer/Nurse in Charge immediately.
Pay rate is £8.72 to £15.96
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Kasey Sanders on 0808 178 4445 (Option 1)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available