Care Assistants/Care Workers | Hampshire
|Job Title:||Care Assistants/Care Workers | Hampshire|
|Salary:||£9.79 - 19.59 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ethan Leuii|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Care Assistants/ Care Workers | Hampshire
4Recruitment Services require experienced Care Assistants/ Care Workers based in Hampshire. The applicants will be required to have a minimum of 6months recent Care experience of working within Experience of working in a residential environment or Social Care sector.
The successful Care Assistant/ Care Worker will have experience of:
- Attending to the individual needs of residents and to monitor them during the day or night.
- This role can be emotionally demanding, due to the challenging behaviour of clients, cases of terminal illness and when residents die, may need to provide support to relatives.
- Spending time with residents (both at the unit and on external trips) to build relationships, shopping,
- Acting as a key holder and maintaining a standard of cleanliness in residents rooms including labelling of personal clothes and tidying cupboards/drawers.
- Be able to maintain records of residents care needs, advise senior staff of any issues concerning the welfare of residents and liaise with residents and relatives.
- Must also assist in maintaining individual standards of hygiene in accordance with clients wishes to maintain personal dignity.
- Will also be required to undertake appropriate activities with clients e.g. gardening, cookery etc.
- The role will require physical effort moving residents and the daily collection of foul linen.
- Must have patience and good communication skills, must be trained or willing to train in the use of moving/handling equipment e.g. hoists, glide sheets.
Pay rate is from £9.79 - £19.59 per hour depending on shifts worked and qualifying period
To apply for this the Care Assistant/ Care Worker must have:
- An enhanced DBS
- Be eligible to work within the UK
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Healthcare professionals.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area, please contact Ethan Leuii on 0208 911 1082
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - Children In Care Team
Salary: Market related
Assistant Team Manager - Children's Services
Salary: £37 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Permanence Team
Salary: £32 per hour
Principal social worker - Emergency Duty Team
Salary: £38 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Adult Support and Safeguarding
Salary: Market related