|Job Title:||Care Worker|
|Salary:||£10.85 - 13.51 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Resource Centre Assistant – Southwark
Are you a passionate, dedicated Care Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Resource Centre Assistant to work in the the Southwark area.
Pay Rates: £10.85 - £13.51 per hour
About the Job of Housing Allocations Officer: (Full Job Description Available)
Our client are seeking a Resource Centre Assistant to provide a stimulating environment for our clients with physical and profound learning disabilities.
To provide feeding and personal care support to our clients
To adhere to centre policies and guidelines
- Experience as a Carer for Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available