|Salary:||£12.64 - 12.64 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Caretaker. You will be working based in Guildford
Monday - Friday
08:45am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £12.64ph
To provide a comprehensive range of caretaking and service support duties within the Heritage service’s historic sites and buildings, ensuring sites and facilities are clean, accessible, secure, safe, well presented and fit for use according to programme requirements.
- Assist in maintaining security through sites, operating alarms and CCTV, patrolling buildings and maintaining security routines, dealing with minor incidents and liaising with the Customer Operations Officer, and the Police if necessary.
- Act as keyholder and out of hours callout, providing emergency response across Heritage sites, liaising with emergency services and the emergency team and organising immediate remedial actions to protect sites and contents.
- Clean public and staff areas, maintaining stocks of cleaning materials and ensuring cleaning equipment is in good working order.
- Arrange the safe removal of waste, refuse and recycling.
- Undertake routine health and safety inspections, reporting incidents and issues to the Customer Operations Officer and Guildford Borough Council’s Health & Safety Advisor
- Ensure fire prevention and evacuations systems are operating effectively, including undertaking weekly fire bell tests, organising fire drills and acting as a fire marshal in an emergency evacuation.
- Undertake routine monitoring of building fabric and plant, reporting faults, recording meter readings and undertaking minor maintenance tasks (e.g. replacing light bulbs, cutting grass) across all Heritage sites.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available