|Salary:||£13.34 - 13.34 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are currently looking for a Caretaker. You will be working based in Bow
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £13.34ph via umbrella
To be a visible presence and representative for Clarion in the neighbourhood, to deliver a high quality, responsive caretaking service to residents, ensuring cleanliness, safety and security as well as undertaking minor communal repairs. The post holder will also be responsible for reporting other Housing Management and repair issues
- Clean all external communal areas including entrance areas footpaths refuse areas, estate roads and drying areas.
- Clear litter and rubbish from all communal areas on estate.
- Sweep and wash communal staircase and landings as appropriate.
- Remove or report for collection bulk refuse dumped in communal areas.
- Ensure refuse disposal facilities function correctly, are kept clear and paladin bins are changed as necessary. Place paladin bins ready for collection.
- Report untaxed or abandoned vehicles on estate roads and car parks.
- Remove or paint over areas of graffiti.
- Identify hazards and complete risk assessments on a daily basis dealing with defects as instructed.
- Grit estate access paths and roads where appropriate when snowfall and ice expected.
- Check operation of lift and lift alarm where appropriate.
- Respond to fire alarms and assist emergency services as required. Contact emergency services whenever required.
- Identify issues of security and take remedial action.
- Contact Police when appropriate and help maintain safety and security on estate.
- Check operation of door entry system as part of estate inspection.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available