|Location:||Hammersmith & Fulham|
|Salary:||£170 - 200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We are currently looking for a number of Carpenters/Joiners. You will be working in Hammersmith.
Monday - Friday
Day rate up to £200 per day
- Responsible for being part of a multi-disciplined works team within the housing repairs function delivering effective repairs within the cost & quality parameters of the DLO ensuring health and safety compliance and best practice. To work in a professional and flexible manner that meets the demands of the customers.
- To carry out all types of Joinery work both internally and externally, including damp proof installations, general structural maintenance and remedial works in order to complete projects to the customer or client satisfaction as directed by your line manager or other nominated designate.
- To carry out all types of repairs & maintenance works both internally and externally, including drainage, fencing, decorating, small maintenance tasks, demolition and alteration works and remedial works in order to complete projects to the customer or client satisfaction as directed by your line manager or other nominated designate.
- Undertake associated duties as agreed in the flexible working agreement in order to contribute to groups ‘one job one visit’ objective.
- Plan and organise work in an economical and effective manor, making the best use of your available time, plant, transport and materials in accordance with specified company priority response times.
- To operate within a scheduled appointment system including liaison with customers, other team members in order to effectively undertake the works.
- Use all necessary joinery tools plant and equipment associated with the post and joinery duties undertaken.
- Manage materials as effectively as possible with regards to minimising waste, choice of specification and logistics.
- Operatives with a minimum of 3 years relevant trade experience to undertake the supervision and training of apprentices, trainees or other employees as assigned to effective standards and specifications.
- To undertake pre-measuring work in order to assess works required and ensure its completion.
- Use a company issued PDA where provided to carry out the job role. e.g. receiving instructions, accurately completing works orders, general communications and ordering materials. Where there is a requirement complete any necessary paperwork related to the repair.
- Take ownership for each repair updating the customer with reasons when it is not possible to complete a repair. Refer to the call centre / supervisor agree arrangements with customer to complete the repair.
- Relevant building qualification NVQ2 or city in guilds, and / or membership of a professional body in your specific trade
- Working knowledge of any secondary or general trade skill set
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in responsive repairs in a comparable organisation including delivering services in a customer-focused environment setting.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available