Case Progression Manager
|Job Title:||Case Progression Manager|
|Salary:||£36 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Case Progression Manager. You will be working in Northampton for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £36ph
- The Case Progression Manager for care proceedings will work with front line team managers, social workers, the local authority legal department, and with agencies across the Family Justice System, to drive improvement through quality assuring, monitoring, measuring and tracking progression of court related cases and costs incurred by all agencies to gain a view of whole system effectiveness, and respond and adapt to the support needs of the system, whilst achieving value for money, meeting community needs and securing high customer service
- Work closely with the principal social workers to provide direct coaching/mentoring support to social workers in their assessment skills, including parental capacity to change and analytical skills during the pre and court proceedings.
- Lead on the development, implementation and maintenance of an effective system to ensure that children’s cases in pre-proceedings and in court proceedings are progressed in a timely manner and do not drift.
- Lead on identifying system, trends and officer issues that lead to delays in care proceedings and recommend corrective action
- Monitor implementation of the courts requirements in care proceedings cases and intervene where necessary to avoid delay.
- Work with team managers and Legal Services to understand what progression is required for each case and chase up progress against directions.
- Work with agencies across the Family Justice System to monitor, measure and track costs incurred by all agencies to gain a view of the whole system cost
- Establish sustainable performance monitoring and tracking systems and work with the legal department to ensure consistency.
- Lead on ensuring all cases meet a quality standard and address issues directly with staff/managers as well as making recommendations of themes for training or improvement.
- Undertake some shadowing/observed practice of cases to gain a better understanding of practice quality and improvement areas.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available