Central Bedfordshire Council - Community Re-ablement Worker
|Job Title:||Central Bedfordshire Council - Community Re-ablement Worker|
|Salary:||£8.21 - 8.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Central Bedfordshire Council - Community Re-ablement Worker (Support / Care Worker)
About the job Main duties:
- Mileage paid from first call to last call.
- The reablement covers the whole of Central Bedfordshire split into two areas North - (Biggleswade,Ampthill and surrounding areas) (South - (Dunstable,Leighton Buzzard and surrounding areas)’ It is essential that candidates live within easy access of the area. We require 8 people in the South and 4 people in the North. 12 staff in total. Staff must be able to work the rota and work the combination of early and late and alternate weekends.
- The role is: To support people within their own homes. This could include washing dressing, meal prep, medication, exercise plans as directed by therapy staff. The service is a Reablement Service so it is important that individuals are supported to undertake tasks themselves where possible. Staff will work with customers to achieve goals that have been set at the commencement of their service.
Salary is £8.21ph+
Requirements for the role
- A good understanding of the needs of children/young Adults and adults with learning disabilities and/or mental health
- Ability to work in partnership with Services user’s, colleagues, support services, families and stakeholders
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- It is expected that you will work flexibly, including evenings, weekends, sleep-in and waking night shifts, to meet the needs of the service.
- Experience is preferred. Applicants are required to have a warm, caring nature, and a commitment to making a positive difference in people’s lives.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
For more information on this position and to discuss the rota required. Please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1083
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available