Cleaner - Schools- Nottingham
|Job Title:||Cleaner - Schools- Nottingham|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Cleaner – Schools- Nottingham
Are you a passionate, dedicated Cleaner looking for your next role or additional hours? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for Cleaners to work with Children in Schools based Across Nottingham.
Pay Rate: £8.72 per hour, Various hours
Duties including but not limited to:
- To be responsible for all cleaning within the building.
- To use cleaning materials as provided.
- To operate cleaning machinery in cleaning soft and hard surfaces, e.g. Vacuum cleaners and, occasionally, polishers.
- Duties to include the following:
- Vacuum cleaning hard and soft floors
- Cleaning toilets including tap fittings and surrounds etc.
- Mopping and spray cleaning hard floor surfaces
- Dusting, damp wiping, washing or polishing the furniture, ledges, window sills and external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments
- Undertake occasional wall washing or inside window pane cleaning, washing/polishing door glass.
- Emptying & cleaning waste bins
- Replenishing consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) as required
- Checking and closing windows, switching off lights & un-setting / setting an alarm
- Reporting defects / hazards as required
- Such other duties as may be allocated from time to time
ALL STAFF MUST HAVE AN ENHANCED DBS
- You must be able to communicate clearly and follow instructions.
- Ability to work in an organised matter, you must be able to manage time.
- You must have health and safety and infection control training.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate if required
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse, Doctors or Social Work friends or colleagues.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an Centre Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's