Co-ordinator - Worcester
|Job Title:||Co-ordinator - Worcester|
|Salary:||£10.41 - 10.41 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
Co-ordinator – Worcester
Salary: £ 10.41ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To facilitate and co-ordinate generic and specific tasks in support of the Finance Operational Services Teams. To act as initial point of contact for queries and issues raised by service users, wider Council Teams and other external organisations. Provision of key cross-functional support tasks.
- To support all generic service functions for the Finance Operational Service Team including front line, income, debt and finance team duties.
- To be responsible for dealing with telephone and email queries from staff, service users, their representatives and other organisations.
- To liaise with the Customer Contact Centre ensuring that calls are responded to in line with agreed service level agreements.
- To manage the Team’s generic email inbox and triage emails as appropriate.
- To organise workloads to meet service deadlines.
- To update finance and client systems as appropriate.
- To log and workflow daily post, including legal documents, cheques etc.
- To provide general administrative support, issuing forms, letters and minute taking as required
- To provide flexible ad-hoc support in undertaking specialised tasks as required.
- To have a lead responsibility for certain ongoing tasks.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training
- To undertake other such duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job
- To undertake health and safety duties commensurate with the job and/or as detailed in the Directorate’s Health and Safety Policy
- The duties described in this job description must be carried out in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity, dignity and due respect for all employees and service users and is consistent with the Council’s Equality and Diversity Policy
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall 020 8514 9176.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's