Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)- Band 6- North London
|Job Title:||Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)- Band 6- North London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Community Psychiatric Nurse- Band 6- Islington
Are you a passionate, dedicated Community Psychiatric Nurselooking for flexible hours or your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work across in the community within the North East London area.
Pay Rates: £24.00 - £34.00 Per hour
What you will be doing:
- Work as part of a team to provide a safe, effective, efficient care environment for patients, relatives and carers.
- Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of programmes of care under indirect supervision from senior staff.
- Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan outlined by their doctor.
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patients' conditions.
- Be able to demonstrate procedures and supervise unqualified staff, and work without direct supervision once the key learning outcomes of the foundation programme are complete
- Identify care planning needs.
- Honour the Homes Core Values by demonstrating appropriate behaviours and encouraging this in others.
- Always adhere the NMC Code
- Employees should demonstrate commitment to quality patient care through effective team working
- Act as a Care Coordinator to a defined caseload of service users.
- Provide care within the Recovery Model of practice maintaining service users within their own environment in the community.
- Deliver high quality care and provide solutions to service users with severe and enduring mental health problems.
- Must have experience working as a band 6 Community mental health nurse.
- Must hold current valid medical indemnity insurance.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Must have a valid NMC Pin and not be subject to any restrictions of practice.
- Have continuous responsibility for coordinating the care of an identified group of service users on CPA
- Deliver a range of evidence based interventions which will promote recovery, social inclusion and normalization for this group of service users, who suffer from severe and enduring mental health problems
- Work in partnership with the MDT, Home Treatment Team and acute Inpatients Services to provide support and treatment to service users within crisis to facilitate the safe management of their needs within a community setting
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Community Psychiatric Nurse(Band 6) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Nursing Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available