Crew Leader - Arboriculture
|Job Title:||Crew Leader - Arboriculture|
|Salary:||£17 - 20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Crew Leader - Arboriculture to work with one of our clients based in Lambeth. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rates between £17 - £20ph
- The post holder will carry out arboricultural management maintenance operations as specified in the Arboricultural Service Specification; maintaining Lambeth’s urban tree stock; carrying out specified arboricultural operations on non-Council owned sites where instructed; ensuring all works are completed to a high standard, on time, and in a safe manner according to the appropriate British Standards, legislation and industry guidance
- The role requires a good depth of experience in carrying out arboricultural duties. The post holder will take the lead role in supervising the work of a dedicated small team carrying out arboricultural operations across a range of sites. Principal duties will be that of lead climber with responsibility for carrying out all aerial operations whilst ensuring that all aspects of the arboricultural maintenance specification and work objectives are met.
- Carry out high quality arboricultural maintenance operations effectively and efficiently in accordance with the specification, ensuring that all service specifications and key performance targets are met and consistently high standards of work are maintained.
- Supervise and be a positive role model to other members of your team to ensure that work operations are carried out according to specification, required timescales and with due regard to health and safety and all other relevant legislation and standards.
- Select the most appropriate methods of work, correct equipment and arboricultural techniques to interpret individual written works instructions.
- Carry out and supervise specified arboricultural work programs as per the requirements of BS: 3998: 2010 (or current standard), undertaking duties such as but not limited to tree removal, pruning, pest and disease management, stump grinding, tree planting, aftercare and watering in open spaces, highway locations and non-Council sites as and when required by line managers.
- Work with enthusiasm and passion to help to improve the service delivery at all times.
- Oversee and take responsibility relevant to the post for the on-site working environment, ensuring safety for yourself, your colleagues and members of the public, carrying out ground and aerial operations and providing traffic management controls to ensure compliance with the requirements of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available