Data Administrator - Sovereign Housing
|Job Title:||Data Administrator - Sovereign Housing|
|Salary:||£10.89 - 10.89 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Data Administrator – Sovereign Housing Association
Salary: £ 10.89 Per Hour
Full Time (37 hours per week)
To be part of a focused project team to clear a backlog of tasking in Dynamics 365, within a defined timescale. The role will primarily use, and review data held in excel spreadsheets plus cross-checking various inhouse systems. Having an analytical eye for detail and ability to review data and grouping into themes is essential. Work involves analysing and processing high volumes of data in an efficient and effective way and being able to summarise progress made.
- Having an ability to review data and solve problems using standard procedures in a timely, efficient, and effective manner is key. Ensure internal (and where relevant external) customers receive a prompt response and are kept informed of progress made.
- Arrange and update spreadsheets, and systems where required to ensure information is accurate and available in a timely way.
- Compile progress summary updates and assist with the preparation of statistics and reports as directed. Contribute to projects by working collaboratively with others, as required for the efficient operation of the department and achievement of team objectives.
- Ensure spreadsheets and systems are accurately maintained to recording respective stages. Update records promptly for clarity of reference and effective instant retrieval and use by others. Archive documents in compliance with Sovereign requirements and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens 0208 514 9148
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Benefits, Taxation and Income Officer - Barnsley
Salary: £12.64 - 12.64 per hour
Communications & Response Officer - Redbridge
Salary: £13.39 - 13.39 per hour
Benefits Officer - Morpeth
Salary: £25 per hour
Team support officer -Worcestershire
Salary: £10.01 - 10.01 per hour