Deputy Childrens Manager
|Job Title:||Deputy Childrens Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Dakers|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
4Recruitment Services are currently seeking a Deputy Children's Manager to work within Surbiton.
Hours: 40 Hours per week | Monday - Friday
Shift: Permanent Ongoing
Pay Rate: £28k + Bonus per annum
Are you a passionate and organised Deputy Children's Manager with at least 2 years Management Experience?
We are looking for a Deputy Children's Manager for an Ofsted "Outstanding" home which provides care for children with autism and learning disabilities.
What you will be doing -
- Team Leading
- Shift Leading
- Supporting the manager to run a successful staff team and all day to day operations of the home
- Ensuring the highest standards of care in relation to the children's physical, behavioural and emotional needs
- Supporting young people to do their favourite things and try new activities at home and with outdoor activities. These include swimming and going on annual vacation
- Providing high quality care to young people (including personal care)
Who you are -
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people we support, and both our homes operate with a high staff to young person ratio. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
What You will need -
- Required education - Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People's Workforce Diploma with a Social Care pathway
- Experience working with children or young adults with autism and multiple learning disabilities, who may display challenging behaviour
- Minimum 2 years or more of experience working as a Senior/Team leader in residential care and 4 years of working in a support environment
- An Enhanced DBS
- Good written and spoken English
- Ability to interact with a range of young people
- Ability to lead a team and to work as part of a team
- Ability to provide consistency of care and support to the young people
What we offer -
We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews. When registering you will be going through our Efficient Compliance Service and have a choice to use our Dedicated Umbrella Company (who offer indemnity insurance & a loyalty reward scheme). We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Deputy Manager and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling Hannah Dakers on 0208 514 9132.
Who we are -
At 4Recruitment Services we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time. We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals and community centres so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
Refer a Nurse to us and you could receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral. (T's&C's Apply)
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available